Thursday, February 14, 2008

Foot and mouth painting artists

Few days before the Christmas of 2007 I've received by mail an envelope from the Romanian Association of Foot and Mouth Painting Artists.

Usually, I throw away any spam letters, without opening them, but this time, curiosity (triggered by the association's name) led me to open it.

Inside, there were some postcards containing winter and Christmas theme images, but they are not of usual kind.
They have been created by various artists, using only their feet and mouth.

The envelope contained also a greetings letter, informing me about the Association bank account in which I will suppose to send 26 RON, but only if I want to, since the postcards have already been received.

This time only in a 5-10 or so years, I've agreed to send them the money.

Searching through the net, found that other people received also this kind of mail. Opinions are split between "what a nice ..." and "liars and scammers, this Association doesn't exist in Romania".

Personally, I don't care if they are having the legal rights for these postcards.
But, said again, this time only.

See below the cards images.
One more time, they are supposed to be made using only feet or mouth (don't know if the artists are people with physical disabilities or not).








0 comments: